Monday, September 04, 2006

I have...


finally arrived. I left a day late because Hurricane Ernesto canceled my flight. So after saying goodbye to the Eversons, going for sushi, not sleeping, going to the airport at 4am, coming back, sleeping all day, saying goodbye to the Eversons again, flying through Atlanta, then Salt Lake (I know now why they call it Salt Lake)...I am here. I can't beleive something called Ernesto caused so much trouble. Sorry if your name is Ernesto.

I'll put some pictures up soon. In the mean time, to give you an idea of what I'll be doing, here is a picture of the lecture hall that the church is meeting in. That's Rich Kao leading worship, which is what I'll be doing soon. Just imagine me where Rich is in this picture (its not that hard to do) (and yes, its because we're both short and really really good-looking) and that's what it'll be like soon. (I ripped this picture off of Rich's blog, hope that's okay Rich!)

Also, guess what? Its Labor Day here too. That's weird. Oops...I meant its Labour Day.

4 Comments:

At September 05, 2006 7:42 AM , Blogger /es/\e said...

Good to know you have arrived. *smirk*

 
At September 05, 2006 11:42 AM , Blogger Dane and Megan Barrett said...

bro, glad you made it safe. keep in touch, thru email or thru blog.

 
At September 15, 2006 10:01 PM , Blogger heartlikeaglass said...

yes...green is not quite so green without you.

 
At September 19, 2006 9:27 AM , Blogger Burly said...

Heard you singing online at the labor day service.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home