Thursday, August 17, 2006

got called out

Man, got called out by Keith Hazel tonight, big time. It was so accurate and precise, it was scary. I've always believed in that stuff, but after that word, I feel like I've been born again.

He said I needed to step out from hiding behind music and from being behind the scenes, which I frequently do. He also spoke of church-planting, discipling church planters and being an arrow sent out by Grace. They were all new things that I've been contemplating a lot since I've decided to do a ministry internship at a church plant in Vancouver. And with anything like that, I've been wondering if I really can do something that involves so much risk, and if, indeed, God was calling me to do that. What a supernatural comfirmation!

Rich and Memie purposely didn't tell Keith about me or what I was planning, so he didn't even know who I was. They were great about the whole thing. Even at the risk of Keith telling me to stay in Chapel Hill, they trusted God to do what's best.

1 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 7:29 AM , Blogger /es/\e said...

I loved everything Keith said over you! And am in TOTAL AGREEMENT TOO!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home